Are you our new student worker?
Are you a strong storyteller? Do you find the start-up world intriguing? Do you consider yourself a go-getter who’s up for a challenge? Then you just might be the one, we’re looking for!
The Link is a new startup-like organization aiming to build a world-class ecosystem for entrepreneurship in Aarhus. We know that our area houses the next startup megastars, and thats a story were keen to share with the world. Our mission is simple: we want international investors to look towards Aarhus when searching for their next golden adventure 🚀
- You’ll be our content king/queen, responsible for our presence on social media, as well as our external branding website startupaarhus.com.
- You’ll get the opportunity to scout for-, and compose captivating startup-articles.
- You’ll help co-organize our future events
- You’ll get to influence our entire communications strategy – your ideas will be brought to life.
- Tenacious – a go-getter who loves networking.
- A true wordsmith – fluent in verbal and written English.
- Structured – you know how to manage your time and you never miss a deadline.
- Experienced from relevant student worker positions or internships.
- A student with at least two semesters left of your degree, which of course is relevant to this position.
- 10-15 hours per week with a lot of flexibility
- Friendly and skilful coworkers, who are ready to answer your questions and help further your professional development.
- Working from home is more than welcome, but we also offer a desk at Aarhus’ coolest location: The Kitchen.
- A workplace permeated by a startup mentality. Were not afraid to make mistakes – and learn from them.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Line at email@example.com. Should you have any questions, give her a call on 40562070.
We’ll interview ongoingly.